Monday, January 3, 2011

Average Fuel Price? 3 Dollars.... and 7 cents.

Happy New Year... yep it's 2011. No more Justin Beiber, Jersey Shore or Lady Gaga this year folks! It's time to start Anew (unfortunately all of the a fore mentioned will be joining us). As I worked this first lovely Wyoming Monday of the 2011, I noticed a couple things happening on the news today. 1. Oprah has a her own TV network (I think I read about this prophosized in Revelations?) 2. Birds are falling from the sky in Arkansas. Which either means something weird happened or somebody gave Michael Vick a toy airplane. The most important event of the day was # 3. ... 

But first let me say something. We live a pretty volatile world. It's important to remember how fortunate we are in America, and especially in Wyoming. I am always thankful for my job, which I might add, includes being the "big jerk" who sets our fuel price at our store.

Anyway #3. The Average Fuel Price in the United States is $3.07 per gallon.
Pretty high isn't it. It's only going to get worse. My advice to the humble consumer is to fill up your tank. Enjoy paying $3.07 (or less) a gallon, because like a few years ago, the sky is the limit on how high it could get. I'm not trying to be the bearer of Doom and Gloom. Just a fair warning to my fellow gasoline engine driving amigos. Besides, it's a pretty cool number


and on a side note... I mentioned setting the fuel prices at our families store. Please remember that I don't control how much I pay for it from our distributor, and I'm paying the same price at the pump, so don't be one of these...


Again,    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment