Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday random stuff... enjoy

Saturday Morning can be a bit slow moving. especially if you spent the night before burning the candle at both ends. Luckily for you... I didn't.
So lets start the weekend off with some randomness to brighten the mood.
Words can not describe this... 




 my thoughts exactly



NEW Snuggy for volcanos!

the by product of genetic engineering. Cross bred Llama with silk worm.
result: Llamaworm

I made the same face the first time I saw Llamaworm

Not so sure I agree with McDonalds approach to reaching out to inner city "youfs"

overkill? maybe over accessorized

hunting in Narnia doesn't always end this well.

and finally....

remember your do and don't tips of life

Have a good weekend!





1 comment:

  1. Oh man this was a good one! That Llamaworm is supermuch awesome

    ReplyDelete